Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1962.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Veterans Administration report on H.R. 9565, to increase pension payable to service-connected disabled veterans, and continue aid and attendance allowance during hospitalization, stating requirement for report obviated by House passage of H.R. 10743.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 87th Congress, 2d Session., Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10054613