Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1963.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Veterans Administration report on H.R. 227 and H.R. 228, to insure that the director or chief of staff of a hospital, domiciliary, center, or of an outpatient clinic, in the Department of Medicine and Surgery, should receive a salary greater than that of any individual that he supervises.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 88th Congress, 1st Session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10054907