Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1963.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Veterans Administration report on H.R. 3717, to establish, for peacetime veterans who have served 24 months or more, a presumption that a chronic disease becoming manifest within 1 year from separation from service shall, subject to rebuttal, be considered to have been service incurred or aggravated.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 88th Congress, 1st Session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10054973