Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Veterans Administration further report on H.R. 8925, to provide that a disability continuously rated at or above a given percentage for 20 or more years shall not thereafter be rated at any lesser percentage, except upon a showing that the rating concerned was based on fraud (for previous report, see Committee Print No. 169).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 88th Congress, 2d Session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10055435