Summary of Major Provisions of H.R. 6675, the Social Security Amendments of 1965, as Reported to the House of Representatives by the Committee on Ways and Means on Mar. 29, 1965. to Provide a Hospital Insurance Program for the Aged under the Social Security Act with a Supplementary Health Benefits Program and an Expanded Program of Medical Assistance, to Increase Benefits under the Old-Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance System, to Improve the Federal-state Public Assistance Programs, and for other Purposes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10055888