H.R. 12080, an Act to Amend the Social Security Act to Provide an Increase in Benefits under the Old-age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance System, to Provide Benefits for Additional Categories of Individuals, to Improve the Public Assistance Program and Programs Relating to the Welfare and Health of Children, and for other Purposes. Contains the Amendments to H.R. 12080 Recommended by the Department of Health, Education and Welfare [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 308 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10056561