H.R. 25, a Bill to Authorize the Secretary of the Interior in Cooperation with the States to Preserve, Protect, Develop, Restore, and make Accessible Estuarine Areas of the Nation which are Valuable for Sport and Commercial Fishing, Wildlife Conservation, Recreation, and Scenic Beauty, and for other Purposes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10056660