Taxation of Incomes, Corporations and Inheritances in Canada, Great Britain, France, Italy, Belgium, and Spain [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1924-1925.
- Physical Description:
- 285 pages : digital, PDF file
- Details methods of taxing incomes, corporations, inheritances, and gifts in Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Belgium, and Spain, 1917-23. Includes tables and alphabetical subject index.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10057858