Presidential Continuity and Vice Presidential Vacancy Amendment [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses constitutional problems surrounding Presidential continuity. Examines legislative history of the Vice Presidential Vacancy Amendment, and summarizes proposed 25th Amendment to the Constitution relating to succession to the Presidency and Vice Presidency and to cases where the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10058064