FCC Fairness Doctrine [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 101 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes FCC Fairness Doctrine, which requires holders of broadcast licenses to present controversial issues of public importance in a manner that is honest, equitable, and balanced. Considers FCC legal basis for jurisdictional authority to promulgate the Fairness Doctrine, and discusses methods available to have a FCC ruling eliminated. Includes texts of related documentation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10058080