Systems Technology and Judicial Administration [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews benefits of automated data processing (ADP) for the administration of justice, congressional efforts to implement such systems, and the use of ADP in selected State and local court systems.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10058198