Summary of Major Legislative Activity of the 90th Congress, 1st Session [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 66 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes legislative activity of the 90th Congress, 1st session, covering major issues, including agriculture, appropriations, civil rights and law enforcement, D.C., economic policy, education, foreign affairs, general Government, health and welfare, housing and urban development, Indian affairs, labor, role of Congress, defense and veterans affairs, natural resources, and transportation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10058213