P.L. 90-129 - The Public Broadcasting Act of 1967 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews P.L. 90-129, the Public Broadcasting Act of 1967, which amends the Communications Act of 1934 by extending grants for construction of various educational television broadcasting facilities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10058317