Centralization of Federal Science Activities [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 120 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews the history and current status of Federal Government involvement in science and technology, and examines arguments for and against a centralized organization for the administration of Federal scientific activities. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10058749