Analysis of Laws Related to the Bounty on Wolves in the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1970-1971.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses characteristics of American wolves, and covers population and distribution patterns. Reviews history of bounty system to control wolf population, and includes pro/con arguments. Analyzes State laws that authorize bounties in Minnesota and Alaska; and outlines Federal legislative proposals, and considers constitutional issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10058857