New Approaches to Income Maintenance [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1970-1971.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews current system of income maintenance, including its goals and common criticisms. Examines proposed new approaches to income maintenance, based on guaranteed annual income, a family allowance, and modification of present system. Considers alternatives to income maintenance.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10058905