Noise Abatement [electronic resource] : Summary of the Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1970-1971.
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the problem of excessive urban noise, and surveys Federal research into aircraft, industrial, and other noise. Also reviews existing and proposed Federal legislation; and Federal, State, and local regulatory efforts to curb the problem.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10059014