Report on Approvals Necessary for Construction and Operation of Nuclear Power Plants in Maryland and Vermont [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Lists and discusses approvals necessary for construction and operation of nuclear power plants in Maryland and Vermont. Reviews State agency regulations over construction and operation of nuclear power plants and sale of electrical energy. Describes statutory jurisdiction and scope of agency power.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10059054