Review of Energy Issues and the 91st Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Review, prepared by CRS, of legislation enacted and policy issues in the energy field considered by the 91st Congress, including oil issues, gas supply, shortages and movement toward an overall energy policy, electric power generation and transmission, and nuclear energy. and Appendices (p. 25-38) contain: summaries of publications on energy matters, energy studies in progress, and purposes of bills introduced but not acted upon; lists of overview hearings, congressional committees active in the energy field, and energy problems and issues; and excerpts from "The Economy, Energy, and the Environment," a CRS report.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10059116