New Technology in Education [electronic resource] : Selected References
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 150 pages : digital, PDF file
- Bibliography prepared by CRS for the Subcom on Science, Research, and Development on issues, problems and future uses of education technology; uses of specific media; and alternatives to traditional methods of organization for instruction. Includes books, articles, monographs and reports published since 1960, with emphasis on materials published since 1965.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10059158