Bills Establishing a Special Action Office for Drug Abuse Prevention [electronic resource] : Comparison of Major Provisions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides side-by-side comparison of provisions of S. 2097, H.R. 9264, and H.R. 12089, all to establish a special action office for drug abuse prevention in the Executive Office of the President for coordinating and supervising Federal efforts to control drug abuse.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10059399