Migrant Farmworker Situation in the U.S [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 51 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on migrant farmworkers and examines challenges relating to housing, wages, child labor, residency requirements, social security, collective bargaining, unemployment insurance, workers compensation, and health. Covers Government health and education programs, Office of Economic Opportunity programs, manpower training, crew leader registration, DOL annual worker plan, and programs under the Occupational Safety and Health Act. Summarizes proposals to further address issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10059410