U.S. Foreign Policy for the 1970's [electronic resource] : A Comparative Analysis of the President's 1972 Foreign Policy Report to Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 100 pages : digital, PDF file
- Prepared by the Foreign Affairs Division, CRS. The following areas of the 1972 President's annual foreign policy report are compared with: his two previous annual reports; the 1972 foreign policy report of Secretary of State William P. Rogers; and the "posture statement" of Secretary of Defense Melvin R. Laird. Each section also emphasizes congressional activities in that area.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10059456