Salaries, Allowances and Retirement Benefits for the President, Vice President, Senators, Representatives, Justices of the Supreme Court and Other Federal Officers [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Outlines salary history, various categories of expense allowances, and retirement benefits, with statutory authority, for the President and Vice President, Members of Congress, Supreme Court justices and Federal court judges, diplomats, Cabinet members, and other executive officers. Includes statistics.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10059502