Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, as Amended [electronic resource] : Selected Annotated Bibliography, 1965-1973
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 73 pages : digital, PDF file
- Selected and annotated bibliography, prepared by CRS under direction of the General Subcom on Education, providing brief descriptions of primary aims, findings, and recommendations of the major books, articles, monographs, and Government reports and hearings dealing with the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) of 1965, as amended. Includes works with a national or regional scope, omitting, with few exceptions, reports on individual States or cities. and Organized with separate sections for the current titles of ESEA and one section on materials covering ESEA overall or on more than one title.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10059673