Office of Technology Assessment [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 53 pages : digital, PDF file
- Committee Serial F. CRS report summarizing recent key documents describing the Office of Technology Assessment and reviewing provisions of the Technology Assessment Act and its legislative history. and Appendices include: Technology Assessment Act of 1972 (P.L. 92-484), text (p. 21-27); Technology Assessment Board members' biographies (p. 28-34); reprint of "Operational Concepts for Implementing Technology Assessment" excerpt from the Senate committee print (p. 35-44); and selected annotated bibliography (p. 45-47).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10059778