Federal Oil and Gas Corporation [electronic resource] : The Lessons From Foreign Experience and the TVA
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Assesses feasibility of the proposed creation of a Federal Oil and Gas Corp. to address the energy crisis resulting from the Arab oil embargo by facilitating the exploration, development, and production of natural gas and oil from publicly owned lands. Describes proposed corporation and associated steps for creating it. Reviews oil and gas industry in other other selected countries, and highlights TVA as a model Government corporation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10059848