Reorientation and Commercial Relations of the Economies of Eastern Europe [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 778 pages : digital, PDF file
- Compilation, as part of a series of economic assessments of Communist countries, of invited papers, by American and foreign academic, private research institutes', and Federal Government specialists, covering a broad range of topics dealing with the recent performance of East European economies. Includes extensive statistical data throughout. Numerous papers include bibliographies.
Contains a summary by John P. Hardt of CRS outlining major issues addressed by papers (p. 1-13), and the following studies organized in three categories:
Part I. Policy and Planning:
Part II. Performance and Resource Allocation:
Part III. Commercial Relations:
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10059871