Water and Energy Self-Sufficiency [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 1,159 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains analysis (p. 1-18) by staff members Daniel A. Dreyfus and Benjamin S. Cooper of issues involved in the availability of water supplies for energy development, and a compilation by Howard Brown of CRS of relevant background materials, organized in the following appendices:
I. Water Needs for Energy Production. Contains:
II. Energy Resource Development in the Northern Great Plains. Includes:
III. Oil Shale. Includes:
IV. Reclamation. Consists of:
V. Colorado River Basin. Includes:
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/13:93-52
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10059900