National Health Insurance [electronic resource] : A Summary of Major Legislative Proposals Introduced into the 93rd Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses major features of bills introduced into the 93rd Congress regarding national health insurance, including proper roles of the Federal Government and the private insurance industry, targeted beneficiaries, scope and nature of benefits, reimbursement provisions for health care providers, and overall effect on national health services.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10059927