Independent Regulatory Commissions [electronic resource] : An Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the background and administrative role of independent regulatory commissions, reviews findings of five major governmental studies of commission problems, and summarizes the history and functions of current commissions. Includes bibliography.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10060012