National Ocean Policy Study [electronic resource] : Planning Guidelines and Work Schedule for the 94th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains guidelines and work schedule goals for the National Ocean Policy Study (NOPS) activities during the 94th Congress. NOPS will be assisted in this program by CRS, the Office of Technology Assessment, and GAO.
Discusses activities related to coastal zone management and Outer Continental Shelf affairs (p. 3-11); to fisheries (p. 13-14); to reorganization of Federal ocean-related activities (p. 15); and special studies (p. 17-20).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/2:Oc 2/6
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10060180