Provisions of State Laws and Other Data Relating to Wage Garnishment, Attachment and Assignment, and Establishment of Paternity [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 295 pages : digital, PDF file
- Staff-compiled summaries, prepared with CRS assistance, of State and D.C. laws, referenced to statutory code sections, on wage garnishment, and remedies for collection of alimony, child support, and separate maintenance overdue payments.
Also includes article excerpts on establishment of paternity provisions, by Harry D. Krause, with consideration of illegitimacy definitions under current law, and the proposed Uniform Parentage Act (p. 211-259).
Appendices (p. 261-288): summarize Washington State revised code provisions for dependent children support; list State statutes authorizing ascertainment of paternity of illegitimate children; and compare provisions of State divorce laws. Also includes statistical data (tables, p. 285-288) on AFDC families and recipient children, 1961 and 1973.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49:W 12
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10060184