Illegal Aliens [electronic resource] : Existing Legislation and Legislative Action in the 92nd and 93rd Congresses
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes current law and legislation in the 92nd-93rd Congresses having a direct bearing on the control of illegal aliens. Also discusses eligibility requirements for aliens under major public welfare programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10060268