Public Aid to Church-Related Colleges [electronic resource] : An Analysis of Roemer v. Board of Public Works of Maryland
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the Supreme Court decision in Roemer v. Board of Public Works of Maryland that general State aid to church-related and other private colleges does not violate the First Amendment, and analyzes constitutional implications of the decision.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10060480