Election Laws of the Fifty States and the District of Columbia [electronic resource] : Relating to Voter Qualifications, Registration, Absentee Voting (Including Other Laws Pertaining to Election Dates, Polling Hours, Time Off To Vote, and Special Laws for Military and Related Personnel).
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 303 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes the election laws of each State and D.C. relating to voter qualifications, registration, and absentee voting. Also covers military personnel and other voters in special categories.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10060504