Right To Die [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews the common law and constitutional liberties concepts bearing on euthanasia, examines divergent professional and legal obligations confronting doctors with terminally-ill patients, and analyzes the Karen Quinlan case and other recent court decisions respecting the right of patients to refuse lifesaving medical treatment.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10060515