Important Statutory and Regulatory Information and Accompanying Forms [electronic resource] : Relating to the Election of Candidates to the U.S. House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 237 pages : digital, PDF file
- Compilation, prepared by Robert E. Moss et al., with CRS assistance, of statutory and regulatory materials relating to election of candidates to the House of Representatives, including information on congressional frank, congressional employees' campaign activities, contested elections, absentee voting, and:
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.H 81/3:El 2/10
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10060520