Navy F-14/Phoenix Weapon System [electronic resource] : A Background Report on Major Program Developments in 1973-76.
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents specifications and mission capabilities of the Navy weapon system consisting of an F14-A fighter armed with Phoenix missiles. Discusses program background, quantities and costs, contractual arrangements with Grumman Aerospace Corp., sales to Iran, performance and operational problems, and major issues. Appendixes include system descriptions from reference works, and lists of subcontractors and crashes and losses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10060788