Spain in the Post-Franco Era [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 86 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses influences on Spain's political development following the designation of Prince Juan Carlos as the successor to General Francisco Franco. Reviews the impact of Portugal's military coup and subsequent political liberalization, contrasts Spanish and Portuguese history and cultures, and describes the role of the political opposition and other forces in Spanish society in the movement toward democracy. Includes chronology, and texts of the Treaty of Friendship and Cooperation Between Spain and the U.S. and supplementary agreements.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10060791