Neighborhood Conservation Through Housing Preservation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses housing rehabilitation as a strategy for preserving and stabilizing declining urban neighborhoods. Examines the existing substandard housing stock, Department of Housing and Urban Development and local rehabilitation programs, and related urban conservation activities. Includes an annotated list of 94th Congress bills and enactments pertaining to city conservation, and a discussion and articles about local rehabilitation funding.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10060824