Constitutional Issues Which May Arise in H.R. 3829, the Federal Ethics and Financial Disclosure Act of 1977 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes constitutional issues that may arise concerning select provisions of H.R. 3829, the Federal Ethics and Financial Disclosure Act of 1977, to establish a code of ethical conduct and financial disclosure, and to establish a Commission on Ethics and Financial Disclosure to guard against ethical violations and conflicts of interest by Federal employees.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10060938