Comments on the Updated Cost-Benefit Analysis of the LMFBR [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews comments on the updated cost-benefit analysis of the liquid metal fast breeder reactor development program, focusing on significant factors in determining the outcome of the analysis, including electric energy demand, relative capital costs, cost and availability of uranium and uranium enrichment, the introduction date of the breeder, competition from fossil-fuel plants, and the discount rate used to compute the present value of benefits and costs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10061100