Selected Indian Affairs Legislation Enacted or Considered by the 94th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 142 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines Indian affairs legislation enacted and considered by the 94th Congress. Covers Indian claims and lands, public welfare programs, health, education, law enforcement, and natural resources.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10061252