U.S. Senate [electronic resource] : A Selected Annotated Bibliography
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 74 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents an annotated bibliography on the U.S. Senate, including background, procedure, reform, political organization, the committee system, seniority, voting issues, ethics, staffing and resources, relations with the executive and judicial branches, and nominations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10061254