Electric Utility Rate Reform [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses current procedures for determining electric utility rates and proposals for rate reform, including marginal cost and time-of-day pricing, below-cost "lifeline" rates for low-income customers, and automatic adjustment clauses. Includes comparisons with the experience of four industrial countries.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10061287