Congress and the Oceans [electronic resource] : Marine Affairs in the 94th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 346 pages : digital, PDF file
- CRS Ocean and Coastal Resources Project summary of 94th Congress ocean-related legislative activities, also prepared for use of the National Ocean Policy Study. Contents, including bibliographies for most chapters:
Appendices (p. 327-335) contain table of enacted legislation and chronology of major events related to marine affairs, 1975-76.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10061316