State Authority [electronic resource] : Delegation to Private Creditors as "State Action".
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Considers whether a warehouseman's enforcement of his lien by selling goods which were stored with him at the direction of a State official constituted "State action" and thus allowed the plaintiff to sue in Federal court under those provisions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10061343