Legal Overview of the Antitrust Aspects of Mergers [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses congressional intent in enacting prohibitions of certain merger activity in 1914 and in amending them in 1950, exceptions to the general prohibition created by Congress and the courts, and judicial treatment of proposed or consummated merger transactions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10061371