Canadian Economy and Its Relationship to the U.S [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : digital, PDF file
- Overview, prepared by Arlene Wilson (CRS), of the development and status of the Canadian economy, with special emphasis on U.S.-Canadian economic relations. Examines: political and cultural influences on the U.S.-Canadian relationship; factors contributing to Canadian regionalism; Canadian economic growth, 1775-1970; current domestic and international problem areas in the Canadian economy; and U.S.-Canadian economic issues in the 1970s.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10061418